Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Heart of a Warrior

Why did God create you? A man must have a battle to fight, a mission or purpose to his life. That is why God created you--to be His ally, to join Him in the battle. You have a specific place, a mission God made for you. You will always encounter at least three enemies: the world, the flesh and the devil. Let me know how you are doing in this daily and minute by minute battle.
And what are some of the weapons you are using to do your battling with.
PaulP

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Paul,
I've enjoyed your encouraging words. It really is a battle field we live on. Have you read "Wild at Heart" by John Eldridge? I think you would enjoy it VERY much. I know I did, and so did Brett. He also co-authored a book called "Captivating" that Debbie and even you would appreciate. Look into those 2. Great stuff!