Thursday, February 28, 2008

*Let's Worship Him*


As I was doing my devotional time this morning I switched over and checked my e-mail, and there was an image a brother had sent to me. It was a very encouraging picture of Christ knocking upon a door. There were so many verses that flooded my mind upon seeing this image-of course the first was "behold I stand at the door and knock."(Rev.3:20).
But after looking at this image,(the same one you are looking at now), I had the feeling He is actually seeking something here, and I knew there was a special verse for me within this caption. Luke 19:10 that's a seeking verse, but that didn't do it for me. And so I search The word for that verse meant for me this morning , and I found it in the Gospel of John 4:23-24. "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth".
God has a wonderful plan for your life, and an important part of that plan includes worship. We should never deceive ourselves: every life is based upon some form of worship. The question is not whether we worship but what we worship?
Some of us choose to worship God. The result is an extreme harvest of joy, peace,and abundance. Some may distance themselves from God by worshiping earthly possessions. To do so is a mistake of profound proportions. If you have accepted the grace of God, through His only begotten Son, then worship Him. Worship Him today and every day. Write His name on your heart and rest assured that He, too, has written your name on His.
Worship is not meant to be boxed up in a church building on Sunday morning. Worship should be woven into the very fabric of our lives.
When I received this image from my dear brother in Christ. He had wrote a short message that said " I hope this will make your day better." It did.. Thanks. Our Father seeks us to Worship Him. In Spirit and Truth. Let us so worship accordingly...
PaulP

No comments: