Friday, November 17, 2017

Life is Short

 We forget this – but it is so important.
 We waste our days thinking –
 I've got time I'll obey God in the next season of my life
I'll obey God when I get enough money in the bank
 I'll obey God when I'm older
 I'll obey God when I am finished having fun
 I'll obey God after I'm married
 I'll obey God when the marriage gets easier
 I'll obey God when It seems like it's a more logical time to take the step
 But God says that the battle is already won. I want you to step out with me right now, today, don't delay. Life is short!!!
 Don't waste your days. We don't have time to waste our days, there are billions of people who have never heard of Jesus. We have the answer. We have the hope, we have the truth. We have the life. We have Jesus. That's what matters – let Jesus be known.
 Life is short We don't have the time to have a complacent heart.

No comments: