Monday, November 13, 2017

How can I know the Spirit is there ?

   I have been a believer for many years, but as in my previous few pages, I have had a hard time believing and knowing that the Holy Spirit is guiding me.  I have always felt bad when sinning because I knew it was wrong, but there have been times in my life when I sinned knowingly and didn't care.
                     After some study here's what I found ;
 You know the Holy Spirit is in you because in three places (Ephesians 1:13-14) (2 Cor. 1:21-22) and (2 Cor. 5:5)  every believer Sins knowingly from time to time, and then feel sad about it later. That's the Holy Spirit convicting us, and moving us to confess so we can be forgiven and restored to fellowship.
 When believers sin it doesn't mean we aren't saved. Even the great Paul said that no matter how hard he tried he couldn't stop spinning.   (Romans 7:18-20)

No comments: