Tuesday, December 12, 2017

❤️Sing a Heart Song❤️

 Do you have an ache inside of you today that is almost too much for you to endure?
 Have you lost your will to sing--to dream--to move forward--to Hope ?
" How long, oh Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart all the day? " (Psalm13:1&2)

 There will always be times in life when the days are drab -- when the hours are meaningless.
 In those hours and minutes or moments of stagnation and doldrums, we must embrace a strategy.
   The Psalmist remind me what this strategy is or should be -- " But I have trusted in your
loving kindness;  my heart shall rejoice in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, because he has dealt bountifully with me. " (Psalm13:5&6)
 I have trusted!
 When you are down in the dumps of life – – try trusting.
 When you live in the pit of despair – – try trusting.
 It doesn't matter one bit how difficult or how disappointing your life has become, because the loving and kind God has not changed.
 My heart shall rejoice!
 Talk to your heart and tell it what to do : "HEART...Its time to Rejoice!"
 There should be no disappointment so bold as to silence the song of your heart.
 Your personal song is most clear when it is sung in the despair of human existence. Trust me. I know. I will sing !
 Sing when you don't feel like it.
  Sing when your soul is in pain.
     Sing anyway.
 I will sing and I will honor Him!
 So there are circumstances! There are disappointment and discouragement's!
 Could it be possible that when I choose him ...  It brings joy to my heart? !
 Could it be possible  ...  When I sing in spite of my personal pain ...  That He sings with me ? !
            Could it be?!

 Here's a thought to ponder :
 In your heart sing your favorite song when your world is falling apart ---  it is actually a duet because He sings along beside you !!!

No comments: